Technical Services Manager – Agricultural Solutions at BASF
- Company: BASF
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance, but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
What You Can Expect
Responsible for providing technical platforms that support business growth and continuity in Southern Africa. Establishing and maintaining the necessary licenses to sell and taking the lead in all local product stewardship topics. Jointly working with Sales and Marketing to increase net income via key operating objectives of increasing sales, reducing liability costs and maintaining the technical integrity of product positions. Duties will include the following-
- Define, implement and maintain a minimum technical standard for all sales team members
- Pro-actively seek out and contribute to opportunities that increase the positive brand awareness of BASF and its products – Ensure BASF’s active participation in Crop Life and similar Associations in Southern Africa
- Accurately budget for, allocate and manage all technical and regulatory resources, in collaboration with the HO Regulatory and Technical Services – AP East and Southern Africa
- Provide technical training and general technical support to BASF staff, distributors and farmers in the Southern Africa
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and actively develop successful business opportunities in the Southern Africa region whilst staying abreast of changes in and/or new development in product demand in this region.
- Maximize market coverage and profitability in defined strategic segments, whilst keeping costs to a minimum, through the consistent optimization, availability (ready to sell) and segmentation of the product and service portfolio
- Maintain and communicate, with strict internal confidentiality, up to date registration records, in collaboration with the HO Regulatory and Technical Services – AP East and Southern Africa
What We Expect
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture
- 5 years experience in the agriculture industry, regulatory and crop protection products
- Knowledge of the Southern Africa countries crop and non-crop markets
- Work experience in sales and marketing
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021