28 Dec 2022
Strategy Impact & Reporting Manager at World Vision
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - WorldVision Jobs in Zambia
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Analyze internal, raw data and external datasets to develop new insights that will guide WVZ Southern programming and operations
- Conduct analysis, and create reports and input required to support evidence-based decisions.
- Link diverse data sets to help WVZ Senior leadership better understand operational dynamics, issues and possible solutions.
- Demonstrate best-in-class analytical skills around complex data and draw out insights that are relevant and useful.
- Collaboratively engage, share approaches, and work with teams of business and data analysts based across the region and Partnership to better understand alignment and identify areas where expertise can be used to assist and support project deliverables.
- Work with best-in-class analysis tools to identify lessons, impact, and observations etc. that are useful for decision making.
- Perform frequent quality checks to ensure the data reported by the technical, Sponsorship and
- Ministry teams show correct, updated and accurate information.
- Develop performance dashboards for all strategic pillars
- Develop quality and credible impact reports of program implementation across WVZ.
- Embed learning and knowledge management culture that supports data utilization in national office ministry programs.
- Support ongoing efforts in strengthening sector capabilities, knowledge management systems and cross sector/country learning.
- Maintain a body of knowledge across all technical programs that informs, educates and equips staff to deliver ministry impact.
- Support documentation of sector ministry promising practices and package for impact reporting that is accessible to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute expertise to special projects or initiatives, as needed. This may include data analysis and producing reports for specific research projects or datasets, tracking or verification of changing trends
- Advanced/graduate degree with an additional post-graduate in a relevant field, potentially including public health, development, M&E, statistics, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated expertise in development of user-friendly tools and resources for data analysis and utilization of learning platforms for helping others learn.
- Qualitative and/or quantitative research and evaluation skills, including but not limited to study design, survey instrument design and use, establishing and measuring outcome and process indicators, sampling, data analysis plans, data cleaning, and statistical analysis.
- Experience in managing large databases and carrying out data analysis of humanitarian/development data sets using statistical analysis software (e.g., SPSS/STATA, etc.).
- Experience in accessing databases (e.g., SQL) and retrieving data is highly desirable.
- Experience with data reporting and visualization tools and platforms.
- Experience in Power BI is an advantage
- Strong ability to view data at both the micro and macro level. Must be able to skillfully manipulate and analyze datasets, while also understand and communicate the implications of what the data is saying and why it’s significant at a program, sector, or organizational level.
- Project Management skills: demonstrates an ability to manage and track ongoing delivery of projects, work with MS Project, SharePoint, MS Teams, Google Docs, and other similar tools; and able to present information on progress and status reports using effective language, and in a visually appealing and effective manner using PowerPoint and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience working with an international NGO, Previous experience working cross-culturally and with a variety of stakeholders (senior leadership, field, technical, marketing, communications)
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th January, 2023.