Software Developer x2 at Digital Treasure Zambia Limited
- Company: Digital Treasure Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for Software Developers to develop and maintain quality software applications (web and mobile) using modern methodologies, frameworks, and languages. You will work in teams with other software developers, business analysts and other experts across the software development life cycle to deliver turnkey software products that serve client needs.
About Digital Treasure:
Digital Treasure Zambia Limited is a local subsidiary of Digital Treasure International which has presence in Botswana, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. It is an innovative and fast-growing international software development and consulting firm that provides services to a growing client base in many countries including Zambia, Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Madagascar, South Africa and Switzerland.
- Analyze user requirements and create product specifications and designs
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Deploy programs and systems to virtual/cloud servers
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Requirements and skills
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Two or more years’ experience in software development using agile technologies and any of the following languages and frameworks:
- Frameworks/SDKs: Spring boot, KTOR, ReactJS, Flutter, Kotlin Multiplatform,Yarg, Exposed.
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps development methodologies, Git code versioning, in a multi-developer environment
- Familiarity with the following type of products will be an added advantage:
- Data Visualization – e.g DHIS2, Apache Superset, Redash, Metabase
- Data collection tools – e.g KoboCollect, SmartSurvey, ODK
- Messaging platforms – e.g Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- DBMSes and DataWarehouses – e.g MySQL, Postrgres, MS-SQL, GreenPlum, Oracle,
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 8th July, 2022.