Senior Workshop Officer at Juba Transport Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Juba Transport Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Juba Transport Limited requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Senior Workshop Officer reporting to the Workshop Manager.
Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS, implementation of HSEQ standards, and performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Leads a group of at least 35 Technicians and helpers within the workshop and other sites as assigned.
- Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment. Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Provide on-the-job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
- Responsible for the implementation of HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
Qualification and Requirements:
- College graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Professional technical qualifications in the vehicle and equipment domain
- At least 1 years’ experience leading a multicultural workshop team.
- Licenses/Certificates: or equivalent, with a full range of licenses to operate equipment.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Hands on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge.
- Highly computer literate (Microsoft Office, SAP, Enterprise Resource Management, etc.).
- Good background in HSEQ
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 15th December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.