Senior Software Developer at Swish Pay
- Company: Swish Pay
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: Lusaka, ZM
Contract: 2 Years Renewable
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Swish Pay is Zambia’s fastest growing Merchant Payment Platform offering secure, convenient and rewarding payment processing services. Swish Pay connects consumers to merchants through innovative payment services enabling cashless payments right from our street-side vendors to large retailers. Swish Pay is not a wallet, rather offers the flexibility to securely pay directly from your Visa, MasterCard, or Mobile Money wallets. Our team thrives on innovation, technical awesomeness, being somewhat security paranoid but all-in-all puts our customer needs first!
If you’re on the look-out for an exciting opportunity, we’re looking to find you! We need a dynamic individual that can fit right in and create awareness and adoption of Swish Pay across the country.
If you are an individual that believes in the future of cashless payments, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team to drive financial literacy in this country, we are the team for you!
The position of Senior Full Stack Developer is a role within the NetOne Group assuming responsibilities in NetOne Payment Systems Ltd T/A Swish Pay. The primary objectives of the individual shall be to take responsibility of the various software development projects and onward maintenance of the technology platforms including but not limited to the development of Anroid and iOS Applications, Web Applications, Server & Database logic, management of centralised databases, scripts and technology processes. The candidate must be able to interpret business requirements to technical flows by developing and guiding the development team to achieve the desired business results. The individual will also lead engagements with third party services providers, integrations and manage SLA’s. The position requires an individual who is a good communicator, a team-leader and has the requisite hands-on technology skill-set.
- Integration of user-facing elements adopting appropriate server-logic and database schema to have performance optimized products
- Manage USSD Code including optimization and enhancement to business requirements
- Develop reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for optimal speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Manage server environment including operating systems IIS and other services on Windows and Linux platforms
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into centralized repositories
- Flutter Development of Android, iOS and web applications
- Develop appropriate user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Developing and implementing appropriate testing platform
- Manage the development team members in ensuring projective deliverables are managed within expected time frames and have the desired quality in terms of functionality, UI and UX.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in software development.
- Versatile in USSD & Flutter development
- Experience in managing a team of developers.
- Excellent knowledge in coding, server management and API development / management.
- Excellent knowledge in databases, scripting and queries for MSSQL
- Proficient knowledge of IIS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in payment processing systems and related integrations
Method of ApplicationSend us your CV with your professional background, detailed development experience specific to the above requirements. Short listed candidates will be contacted for detailed CV’s and other requirements. You can email your CV to [email protected]
March 31, 2023