Sales Executive – Key Accounts at AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd
- Company: AfriCorp Healthcare Systems Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
A professional healthcare company in Zambia dealing with Medical Equipment Sales / Services and other Turn Key projects is looking for a Sales Executive – Key Accounts
Generating sales from Govt business thru tenders of medical equipment like Medical Imaging systems, DR Systems, Endoscopy, Ultrasound and Healthcare IT in Zambia. Acquiring new Government clients like MOH- Zambia, Central Hospitals, I & II Level Hospitals, Large Accounts, NGO’s, Labs, Research Centers, International Institutes handing Donor funds & Grants etc.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
Diploma / Bachelors / Masters – Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics / Nursing / Radiographer
- Sales growth – Work closely with end users to meet monthly, quarterly and annual assigned sales quotas for revenue growth and strategic objectives in assigned govt accounts.
- Strategic Govt Account Management – Maps out Key Govt Account organization and develops relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value, win new business including tender development & processing, Rate Contracts, REs and other opportunities. Lead company’s strategic objectives and account planning process for the Key accounts to include revenue targets and performance objectives.
- Establishes consultative, productive, and professional relationships with all stakeholders in assigned account(s) and move to an influencer’s role with key stakeholders and Director/Dean level officials who occupy the primary buying position.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer/prospective customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customer/prospect expectations.
- This Senior Executive role is essentially a middle-management level role that demands a good understanding of the operations of the business, and the executive’s objectives. Also to help the MD make the best use of his time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all major projects and administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 5+ years of front-end selling experience to Government Accounts like Defense Projects, PSUs, Medical Colleges, Govt Hospitals , MOH- Zambia , Central Hospitals, I & II Level Hospitals , NGO’s, Labs, Research Centers, International Institutes handing donor funds & grants etc.
- Candidate must have rich experience of Government/Tender business, familiarity with the government departments of the region. Should have knowledge and understanding of Government tender’s business.
- Must have proven skills of working with Government facing channel partners especially with above mentioned entities
- Must have knowledge of company’s processes around compliance, while dealing with Government agencies.
- In depth know how of tender preparation team and process in the assigned key govt accounts to be able to pro-actively partner with them.
What’s on Offer
An opportunity to work with a company known for rapid career progression on performance and a great work culture.
Method of ApplicationSuitable interested candidates please send your updated CV to [email protected] immediately for further discussions.
Closing Date : 30th September , 2021.