15 Mar 2023
Sales Executive at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
The Sales Executive will be responsible for conducting sales and marketing research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs. Sustain a broad customer base and expanding the Company’s market share in the sale of various foods products. Lead the team in seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Identifying and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Must have established relationships with the Company’s sales outlets and other retail setting so as to attain maximum sales.
- Manage and supervise departmental sales staff including management of outsourced merchandisers based at various retail spaces.
- Work with Marketing to plan and coordinate local and regional exhibitions or conferences (e.g. Farmers open day and Agric Expos)
- Ensure to maintain the assigned sales depots and retail spaces in a neat, orderly and sales efficient manner.
- Coordinate sales efforts by liaising with the Production, Finance, warehouse and Transport and Logistics departments.
- Check inventory regularly to ensure that products are in stock in all Retail Outlets and Chain Stores
- Ensure price lists are rightly quoted and displayed at the assigned sales depots at all times.
- Make presentations to promote foods products and other special deals.
- Produce reports for submission to the immediate supervisor on sales trends including undertaken daily and monthly sales activities.
- Maintain high standards of health, safety, hygiene and security at all the assigned work areas.
- Work closely with HR to plan and deliver improvement initiatives and management training to Field and Retail Outlets teams.
- Negotiating Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Creative Thinker
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Good decision-making skills.
- Team Player
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or any Business Field.
- Must have experience of 6-8 years of experience in a similar profile
- Must have proven outside/field sales experience.
- Driving a motorbike will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation
- Must be a member of ZIM
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : [email protected] and Copy-in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 20 working days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE