This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Dec 2022
Sales Consultant at Africa Panaroma
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Africa Panaroma
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Zambia
We are looking to employ an experienced property sales consultant or someone eager to learn about real estate and highly motivated to be at the “front line” of partners’ engagement, and retention and collaborate with other team members.
The sales consultant’s responsibilities will be to manage and grow existing customer relationships and prospective onboarding partners, build long-term beneficial relationships based on trust and transparency, and deliver tangible value through our product portfolio.
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨:
- Assisting clients in making sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients needing consulting services through cold calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analysing market trends and demographics helps identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and concerns.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- You should be proactive and keep abreast of the latest developments in property laws.
- The sales property consultant should be able to demonstrate practical negotiation skills and secure the best deals for the business.
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨:
- Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better
- A degree in real estate, finance, business administration, marketing, or a related field is preferred, with a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Proven experience in property management, sales, or real estate
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills