Repayment Manager at WidEnergy Africa Ltd
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: WidEnergy Africa Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
WidEnergy is focusing strongly on its client portfolio quality and is looking for a Senior Repayment Manager supporting our sales team and the head office.
The focus of the responsibilities will be to ensure that our portfolio is of highest quality, the non-performing loans are below industry standard and measurements and ongoing training is properly introduced to sustain the goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the introduction of an efficient credit scoring mechanism
- Ensure customers understand level of commitment
- Initiate and oversee all repayment improvement initiatives
- Keep accurate records of any repayment interactions with customers and field teams and organize repossession when necessary
- Understand and keep track of performance indicators
- Coordinate the repayment officers and credit officers at HQ
- Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for department related services providers.
- Work closely with other department heads
- Overall, the selected candidate will be responsible of keeping a “Clean Portfolio” culture in the department, combined with professionalism and teamwork.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience
- 3 years relevant/similar experience (Banking, Microfinance, SACCO)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business administration or economics.
- Good knowledge of Zambian market, especially Rural Zambia
- Experience in either Micro-finance, Telecoms, Fintech, FMCG or all
- VERY strong analytical and managerial capacity
- Fluent in verbal and written English, AND in 2 – 3 of the main local Zambian languages,
- Proven track record in working with targets and elaborating detailed strategies
- Leadership, coaching and ability to manage and motivate people
- Solution oriented, Communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and a CEO attitude
- Strong in office suite products, especially MS excel
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders in multi-cultural environment.
We are a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over thousands of Zambians with our Pico solar products and our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.