Relationship Officer at A Commercial Bank
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: A Commercial Bank
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe - Lusaka - Ndola - Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the position (s) of Relationship Officer in the departments of Retail Banking and Commercial Banking in Lusaka, Solwezi, Kitwe and Ndola.
S/he will perform the responsibility of :
- New Business Development.
- Credit processing and Appraisals.
- Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries.
- Maintaining good public relations with current and prospective customers.
- Achieving set Balance Sheet and other performance targets
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data and recommend on the credit worthiness of the customers.
- Attend Credit Committee meetings with the Team Leader
- Prepare periodic reports for the team.
- Assist in preparing the Team’s budget.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Head of Department.
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience ; exposure in the marketing of financial services will be an added advantage
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Strong selling/negotiation skills.
- Oral & Written communication
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 16th August, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted via email.