Relationship Manager – Consumer Banking at Ecobank Zambia Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ecobank Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Copperbelt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Ecobank Zambia is a full service bank providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporate business segments within its 7 branches.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class Pan-African bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Africa by providing customers with convenient, accessible and reliable financial products and services. The bank is an affiliate of the Pan-Africa Leader Ecobank Group which is present in 33 Countries in Africa.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professionals in the following area:
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, CONSUMER BANKING (COPPERBELT)
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Consumer Banking
Reports to: HEAD CONSUMER BANKING
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- Work with EDC to provide wealth management services to customers.
- This position is responsible for driving the Consumer Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Consumer Customers.
Business and Financial performance
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Consumer Banking products and services by keeping up to date with related developments.
- Strong understanding of economics and financial markets, focusing on the fixed income and equity space.
- Handle client queries of day to day nature and assist in resolving clients problems within the team
Leadership and people management
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at Relationship Management level
- Team Player
- Process, control and operational performance
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g. KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Consumer Banking based line of business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Customer/Market oriented and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant and result oriented team, send your application clearly stating the position you are applying for in your cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including copies of your academic qualifications to either:
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. The closing date for receiving applications is 22nd March 2019.