Receptionist at National Legal Aid Clinic for Women (NLACW)
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Legal Aid Clinic for Women (NLACW)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
The National Legal Aid Clinic for Women (NLACW) is a project of the Women’s Rights Committee of the Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) which was established in 1990 by the Women’s Rights Committee of LAZ, to provide affordable legal representation to women and children from marginalized social sectors. The overall objective of the NLACW is to empower women by facilitating their access to legal rights by way of legal representation, counselling, legal and human rights education as a distinct but integral part of the women’s movement. The NLACW has the following vacancies that needs to be filled.
- Ensuring that visitors and clients fill in a register.
- Maintaining decorum in the offices.
- Checking of log books.
- To schedule litigation meetings and keep a record of all proceedings.
- To maintain records of meetings and prepare meeting documents.
- To ensure that correspondence mail is dispatched as directed.
- To maintain proper files for both paper documents and electronic mail.
- To take dictations and maintaining proper filing systems of information.
- To maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Secretarial legal/commercial/studies.
- Shorthand of 50-120 words per minute
- Typewriting skills of 50-65 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft, word, excel.
- 2 years work experience and above.
- Previous work experience in legal field an added advantage.
- Ability to use the internet and email.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above prescribed qualifications should submit their application letters along with detailed curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and names, contact numbers and addresses of 3 referees, two of whom must have worked with the applicant, to the address below.
The Closing date for applications is 25th March, 2019
All applications should be addressed to the Executive Director and delivered to the address below or emailed to: [email protected]
The Executive Director
National Legal Aid Clinic for Women
Plot No. 110A/150
Musonda Ngosa Road
Private Bag E578
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.