Receptionist at J&J Transport Zambia Ltd
- Company: J&J Transport Zambia Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
J&J Transport Zambia Ltd. is looking for a suitably qualified individual who will be able to promote organizational excellence by managing the front desk / office of J&J Transport Zambia Ltd.
Reports to: Administration & Human Resource Manager
- Strictly screen all incoming individuals into the organisation and professionally welcome and direct them appropriately;
- Manage the telecommunications of the organisation and swiftly direct incoming calls to the right individual through use of switchboard;
- Professionally respond to, and refer enquiries to the right channels;
- Proactive mail distribution;
- Provision of office support / assistance to the Management team, in particular, Country Manager;
- Planning and preparation of Management meetings, and minute taking.
- Academic Background: Degree/ Diploma in relevant field;
- Experience required (minimum/maximum): 2-5 years in similar role preferably in a Transport and Logistics Company;
- Age (minimum / maximum): 30-45+;
- Good understanding of the Business and Business needs;
- IT knowledge: working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (word; excel; power point);
Preference (soft skills/behaviours)
- Good communication skills and high levels of responsibility and accountability;
- Hard worker, with high levels of energy and self-motivation;
Diligent with strong attention to detail;
- Results orientated with delivery capabilities and good time management skills;
- Planning and Organization Skills;
- Conflict management ability;
- Good judgment and ability to lead by example and demonstrate high ethical and moral behaviour whilst ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policies;
Preferences for immediately available candidates committed to working on a weekend.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send a cover letter and their CVs with copies of their qualifications to [email protected] by Friday 3rd July 2020.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and ONLY AFTER completed assessments will the shortlisted candidates be contacted further.