This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
3 Jan 2023
Receptionist at Fine Health Diagnostic and Medical Centre
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Fine Health Diagnostic and Medical Centre
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
Vacancy title: Receptionist – FULL TIME.
Fine Health Diagnostic and Medical Centre is a private health institution providing, diagnostic and therapeutic services to the members of the public in Zambia in Matero constituency. Its main objective is to provide quality Pharmaceutical and clinical care to the members of the community.
The health institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Receptionist to be based in Lusaka.
1. Welcoming patients/clients in a pleasant manner at all times
2. Receiving and directing incoming correspondences and patients to the right clinic departments.
3. Answering and forwarding phone calls to appropriate extensions
4. Making outside calls for employees
5. Maintaining confidentiality of patients and keeping patients files safe and other company matters
6. Assist in some administrative functions such as photocopying, scanning, bidding, receipt making, designing prescription pads, sick notes, lab forms and other related duties.
7. Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
8. Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
9. Assist with additional tasks related to office operations and logistics as needed.
10. Maintain security at the reception.
11. Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by Supervisor or Director
12. Coordinating well with other workers so that the patient is attended to in the effective and professional manners.
13. Handling patients complaints in the professional manner.
1. Must be computer literate
2. Qualifications – Certificate or Diploma in front office Management
3. Minimum of one year experience in similar role or in customer care
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Must be well groomed
6. Successful candidate must be available and ready to start immediately