Quantity Surveyor at Mercury Lines Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mercury Lines Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
- Managing and taking ownership of estimating and cost planning activities to include presenting the Estimated Improvement Cost.
- Managing and taking ownership of the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, inquiry, Bills of Quantities, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
- Ensuring the preparation of monthly cost reports
- Value engineering, risk management and life cycle costing where applicable.
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- BSC in Quantity surveying
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritize complex tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in mathematical and accounting principles
- Previous experience with Project Job Costing Software