Print Media Marketing Business Partner at idea Media Zambia
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: idea Media Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
About Idea Media
Idea Media is a Design, Print Management ( all kinds of printing), Brand Creation with Innovative Ideas! Idea media offers a refreshing practical approach to design and print requirements. We offer a wealth of practical experience ensuring that the brand communicates effectively across a broad variety of media.
Provide strategic marketing advice, planning and implementation across Zambia’s Print Media business.
This is a broad marketing role which will include a combination of campaign and project management utilising the full range of marketing tactics across all channels. It will span a number of different sectors and client segments.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns both on and offline. Evaluate and report on campaign performance.
- Identify the most effective marketing solution for a range of commercial objectives – brand awareness, lead generation, cross-sale and retention.
- Act as the marketing lead on various cross-functional projects, attending steering committee and project meetings.
- Support Executive Director of Marketing and other Executive Directors with strategic projects in line with business demand.
- Internal communications – leverage internal channels to ensure marketing activity is understood and delivered effectively by non-marketing staff.
- Example projects may include: rebrands, communication plan for regulatory or brand changes,
- Marketing operations – follow existing processes to maintain operational effectiveness and be open to finding better ways of doing things.
Skills and abilities needed to perform role
- Strong marketer able to identify the right marketing solutions to deliver commercial objectives.
- Strong skills across all marketing disciplines, direct mail, brand, sales support, PR, advertising, digital etc. This is a broad marketing role responsible for strategy and implementation across all channels.
- Strong stakeholder manager, able to deal confidently with all levels of seniority and influence outcomes. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Strong computer literacy, with good knowledge of all major business packages (excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Self-starter, keen and able to work off own initiative. Able to generate increased internal demand for marketing services.