Pharmacy Technicians x2 at Mulungushi University
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mulungushi University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Purpose: To work with students in demonstration and simulation in the laboratory.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with five (5) credits or better
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- An earned Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences from a reputable and accredited University Possession of a valid practicing license from the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ)
- Must be computer literate
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
All applications will be subjected to confidentiality and should comprise a Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of academic and professional qualifications, transcripts and any such other material as the applicant may wish to submit. The CV must give full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, current employment status and work experience, date of availability, active mobile number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one character referee.
Send your application letters to:
The Registrar Mulungushi University P O Box 80415 KABWE
The closing date for receipt of application letters is Friday, 16th August, 2019.
Mulungushi University is an equal opportunity employer and all are encouraged to apply.