Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer at Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
- Company: Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, designated Committees and work groups. Manage the CEOs diary and arrange meetings. Assist CEO to organise the workflow and follow up actions delegated by the CEO for Sanlam Life Insurance.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in managing his/her diary, the organization of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files
- Provide support to the CEO in the prioritization of his/her workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on his/her behalf.
- Responsible for the administration of Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Organise attendances at external conferences, away days and other meetings as required by the CEO
- Handling correspondence and communication
- Keeping all corporate documents including charters Any other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree in Business or Administrative discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point programmes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility in resolving issues and addressing changing priorities
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Head of Human Resources, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka Zambia or email to [email protected] not later than Wednesday 20 October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.