Operations Executive – Projects & System Build Support at Airtel Zambia
- Company: Airtel Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - Airtel Jobs in Zambia
DEPARTMENT : Airtel Money
VACANCY : Operations Executive – Projects & System Build Support
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To provide technical expertise in the delivery of superior product performance by designing and conducting tests. To Determine and maintain project schedules by studying project plans and specifications, monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems. To Provide support, champion, and oversee the crafting of Airtel money consumer product innovation roadmaps and ensuring that the development and testing of related products and services are successfully delivered.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- New Product Build & User Acceptance Testing.
- Team and Stakeholder Engagement and Integrations-Project management.
- Technical Consulting to Commercial.
- Portal & APP Builds – agent/Merchant/Bulk-Pay/Pay-bill/Sales website.
- Reduction of Ambiguous Transactions.
- Drive superior commercial results and financial returns.
- Drive implementation of strong savings, credit and remittance products.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology.
- 2- 5 years’ experience working in an IT environment.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Product development.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organisation.
- Excellent with MS Office products.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
- · Project Management.
- Partner & Ecosystem management.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Commercial Acumen.
- Enterprise/Carrier Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Design Thinking & Innovation.
- Product Innovation & Development.
- High personal standards.
- Goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on Airtel products and services.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 28th September 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability and ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th September , 2022.