New Recruitment at We Effect, Puma Energy & Lubambe Copper Mine (March, 2019 Jobs Update)
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Group of Companies
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
1. Regional Communications Officer at We Effect
- Degree in communication, journalism, media studies, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience working with communications, public relations, marketing, events promotion, journalism trades, media or similar.
- Membership or affiliation to a relevant professional network.
- Experience working with communication for an NGO/INGO or similar.
2. Front Desk & Facilities Officer at Puma Energy
Diploma: Business Administration/Management (Required)
Clerical, Honesty and integrity, • Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
3. Technical Analyst at Lubambe Copper Mine
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12, with full School Certificate
- Engineering Degree [Mining preferred]
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in an operating mine and/or consulting
4. Mine Lease and Land Superintendent at Lubambe Copper Mine
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree from a recognized institution; Legal experience is an added advantage
- 5-10 years’ experience in land use and Mining license management Proven ability to work independently of fixed instructions/ability to take concepts through to completion in the areas noted above
- Solid writing and communications skills