Network Development & Retail Engineering Manager at Vivo Energy
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vivo Energy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
- To implement / deliver the retail network plan with specific regard to all aspects of network development, site optimisation and property management.
- To manage a network portfolio so as to maximise its profitability and returns.
- To manage site based construction and engineering activities in order to deliver the Retail construction, integrity and maintenance programs & related activities.
- Custodian of the retail network master plan, to be reviewed annually.
- Ensure retail network investments are aligned with the approved network strategy.
- To perform investment appraisals of growth/value added projects and to prepare business cases for capital expenditure requests, including Maintenance capex budget.
- Negotiation of property purchase, lease agreements, supply agreements and financing (loans, prepaid rentals/rebates)
- Act as Project Manager for all site optimization projects.
- Timely negotiation and renewal of main lease agreements/ supply agreements for existing company-leased and dealer-owned service stations
- Identification and sale of unprofitable assets on the retail network.
- Preparation and follow up of approvals of investment/divestment proposals for the above projects.
- Prepare, maintain and update property database of the whole network with key emphasis on critical dates (renewals, expiry,..)
- Responsible for all property administration in the retail network portfolio – timely payment of rents, rates and taxes.
- Responsible for ensuring that network information systems reflect the correct data.
- Track and report network KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Perform Contractor Qualification / Accreditation per Global Shell Procedures
- To act as Property Manager for the retail network in view of optimising the value of the asset base and ensure that it enhances business performance.
- To liaise with relevant authorities for securing all permits and clearances for all growth/value added projects required as per the local legal framework.
- To manage Vivo’s maintenance activities and programs via the appointed FMC in the Retail
- To manage site-based construction engineering activities to deliver the Retail construction program
- Call for tenders for projects
- Local contractor management & works quality control
- Managing the relationship/partnership with consultants
- Ensure agreed HSSE standards are implemented
- Manage project budgets and approve invoices
- Procurement of approvals necessary for construction activities
Job Knowledge , Skills and Experience
- Graduate in the field of Management, Engineering, and Sales or related.
- Minimum 7 years’ of work experience and preferably in a Retail environment.
- Extensive experience in the construction engineering/ construction project management field (preferably but not necessarily in the oil industry).
- Comprehensive knowledge of service stations design & HSSE specifications & standards.
- Knowledge of Retail sites construction, procurement & tendering processes.
- Project management experience.
- Rough understanding of the retail business
- Results oriented and Ability to deliver through others and lead team synergies.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email to
[email protected] no later than 18th June 2019.
Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.