Motor Bike Riders at Dashalink Logistics
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Dashalink Logistics
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Dasha Link Logistics Limited is looking for (4) suitable candidates to fill the positions of bike riders for our Lusaka and Kitwe offices.
Reporting to the Operations Head of Department, the courier shall provide efficient pickup/ delivery of shipments to and from our customers’ locations. The courier should be skillful at delivering shipment and other items safely while meeting tight deadlines. The courier should be dependable and energetic enough to load and offload shipment and have a flexible working schedule as hours may vary depending on operational need.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pickup & delivery of shipments within Lusaka & nearby towns
- Manifestation of all daily transactions & forward copy to Finance Dept.
- Prepare Day-Brief reports and send to OPS supervisor (i.e. clients serviced)
- Maintain daily mileage report (errands from client to client)
- Ensure economical usage of waybills allocated
- Ensure delivery manifests are fully signed by recipients upon receiving their shipments
- Ride safely and deliver shipments within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Capture proof of delivery upon delivery and handover relevant documentation related to the relevant officials.
- Follow local driving laws and road regulations.
- Complete timely logbooks in order to enhance accountability of the trips
- Undertake regularly basic Motorbike inspection in order to ascertain its road worthiness
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 certificate
- 2 years Riders experience
- Class A motorbike license valid for a year or more
- Age 20 – 40 years old
- Fluent in English
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attention to details
- Enjoys working with people
How to Apply
Deadline is on 3rd of July 2019.