Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist at Chemonics International Inc
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Chemonics International Inc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
Chemonics International, a U.S.- based international development consulting firm, seeks a Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist for the anticipated USAID/Zambia District Governance Strengthening activity. The activity will support Zambian citizens and their government service providers to build a durable system that responds to local needs, delivers results, and increases country ownership of national poverty reduction. The MEL Specialist will lead program activities to assess and strengthen community and service provider MEL systems, and be responsible for measuring and reporting programmatic progress against required indicators. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master’s degree in monitoring and evaluation, statistics, research methods, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience, including at least 5 years of relevant professional experience managing complex monitoring and evaluating development activities
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating MEL processes across multiple programs or activities, stakeholders and geographic regions
- Demonstrated experience with MEL tools, approaches, and practices, including data analysis and report writing, that emphasize learning and impact.
- Experience implementing local governance, policy development, municipal service delivery, and/or decentralization programs preferred
- Demonstrated experience with USAID-funded program management, policies, regulations and procedures preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language required