Ministry of Commerce, Trade and industry Jobs in Zambia : Project Officer – Regional Integration
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ministry of Commerce, Trade and industry
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
REGIONAL INTEGRATION CAPACITY BUILDING PROJECT II
The Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry is inviting suitable applicants to fill two (2) positions in the Regional Integration Capacity Building (RICB) Project financed by the European Union from the 10th European Development Fund (EDF) under the Regional Integration Support Mechanism (RISM) and the COMESA Adjustment Facility (CAF). The total grant funding period is twelve (12) months and the overall objective of the project is to support Zambia’s participation Agenda with key focus on the leather and cotton/ textile value chain.
The Ministry, therefore invites applications for the following positions:-
PROJECT OFFICER – REGIONAL INTEGRATION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Officer responsible for Regional Integration shall perform the following tasks:
- Facilitate policy oriented trade policy research, produce reports and briefs;
- Promoting the dialogue between the national authorities, bilateral and multilateral development partners with a view to achieving a coordinated and comprehensive support to the implementation of Zambia’s regional integration agenda;
- Facilitate the development of Zambia position on the COMESA-SADC-EAC Tripartite;
- Produce and disseminate periodic consolidated M&E progress reports;
- Monitor, record and report physical progress against the Annual Work Plan and Budget;
- Update the monitoring and evaluation of indicators;
- Review the baseline data and align the outcomes to the RICB project reporting format of such performance reports;
- Initiation of preparation of project documents for subsequent Calls for proposals;
- Prepare project implementation plans; and
- Any other assignment as directed by the Project Coordinator.
- Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or equivalent;
- Full Grade 12 Certificate;
- Must be a member of CIPS/ZIPS; and
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- a) At least five (5) years’ experience in a related field.
- b) Strong communication skills;
- c) Understanding of M& E framework;
- d) Ability to work in a team; and
e) Experience in a trade related field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
SALARY SCALES FOR ALL POSTS Salaries will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates
Qualified and interested candidates should apply to the following address accompanied with a detailed CV, NRC, Certified Copies of Certificates and Transcripts of Qualifications by 5th April, 2018.
The Director Human Resource and Administration
Ministry of Commerce Trade and Industry
8th Floor, New Government Complex
Nasser Road, Kamwala