Medical Rep for Pharmaceuticals at Levant Biotech Company Limited
- Company: Levant Biotech Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Levant is a well-established company operating from Lusaka focusing on the top notch medical and pharmaceutical products. Levant is quality oriented and puts the Zambian patients at the center of its attention.
Levant is hiring Medical Sales Representatives for pharmaceutical leading products .
The appropriate candidates will be reported to the country manager and will be responsible of the following duties:
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Enlisting products at the selected accounts through promotion.
- Deliver agreed message to the targeted segment.
- Study potentiality per account and forecasting sales targets accordingly.
- Make and submit sales orders.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Prepare and conduct educational activities to the selected specialty.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position
- Medical or pharmaceutical background
- Previous experience at pharmaceutical/ medical field is a must
- Valid driving license is a must
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Using MS office applications (Excel -Powerpoint -outlook ..etc)
Method of ApplicationA competitive package is offered including basic salary, annual incentive and a car according to company policy
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Strictly to candidates living in Lusaka -Kitwe -Ndola
Closing Date : 30th September , 2022.