Mechanical Technician at Afrox Zambia Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Afrox Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Afrox Zambia Limited is the leading Gases and Welding solutions providing company in Zambia. It is a member of Afrox South Africa and the Linde Plc Group. The company wishes to fill the vacant positions of:
To be based in Ndola and reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the incumbent shall be responsible for carrying out all tasks related to mechanical maintenance of all plant and machinery at allAtrox as well as customer sites.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out of all scheduled maintenance works on all Afrox Zambia plant and machinery in a safe manner
- Carrying out of all breakdown maintenance works on all Afrox Zambia plant and machinery in a safe manner
- Documenting of all maintenance works in line with SAP system of plant maintenance
- Carrying out and commissioning of Gas line installations in line with appropriate Linde standards
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least three years’ experience in plant maintenance
- Able to work under pressure and out_side normal working hours
- Being in possession of a valid Drivers’ License is an added advantage
- Must be a Member of EIZ
- Self-drive approach to work
How to Apply
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are Interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly formalise your application by discussing with your line manager and send your application with your detailed C.V. in word to: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.