Market Risk Officer at Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
- Company: Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
The Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB) is committed to meeting its mission of supporting its customers’ wealth creation and growth through provision of customer centric banking solutions to its chosen segments in support of commercialisation and industrialisation of the Zambian economy “24/7”. In line with its mission, the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-oriented, well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies.
MARKET RISK OFFICER
Reporting to the Manager-Risk Enterprise, the job holder shall be responsible for supporting the Chief Risk Officer in ensuring the Capital, Liquidity and Market Risks are property managed under the Enterprise Risk Framework to advise on risk appetite and risk profile at a business unit level and to develop and deploy strategies designed to mitigate interest rate and liquidity risk and control while formulating and implementing portfolio Management plans to optimize the banks returns and preservation of capital value.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE Equivalent
- Degree in Business Administration or Commerce or any relevant field
- Postgraduate degree or Professional qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Three (3) years experience in a similar role
Skills Required to undertake the Role
- Enterprise-wide risk management practices
- Reporting processes to management and corporate governance standards
- Knowledge of market and credit risk measurement techniques
- Understanding of structure and value drivers of retail and Wholesale banking products
- Knowledge of Basel II/III, IFRS and Bank of Zambia guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
- Financial Markets and derivatives knowledge
Method of ApplicationOnly candidates who meet the above job specifications should apply by enclosing their detailed CV, photocopies of their academic professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of their application, Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should reach the undersigned before close of business on Friday 7th October 2002.
Head Human Capital
Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited
5th Floor Longacres Mall-Office Block
Stand No 27395, Alick Nkhata Road Mass Media
P.O Box 30220