21 Jul 2021
Manufacturing Manager at Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Zambia
- Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the Region and CCBA are met
- Ensure productivity and budgeting objectives are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions in order to ensure the continuous improvement of long term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production and all supporting operations.
- The main focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed.
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way
- Identify and develop relevant enablers to support delivery of Plant Business Plan and budget, including o Process, Systems & Technology capability within the frameworks and guidelines provided by Central Office Support teams.
- People capability to ensure that business improvement objectives can be met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Country Management Teams.
- Manage the execution of the CAPEX process within the plant.
- Manage the primary engagement with local Labour Unions and all aspects relating to Industrial relations in the region.
- Ensure an engaged, productive and capable workforce aligned to deliver the strategic and operational business objectives of CCBA.
- Lead and Manage the development of a Health and Safety culture for all employees within the plant
- Talent pipeline maintained.
- Lead the Risk Management and Business Governance processes within the plant.
- Develop and manage the relationship with relevant Local Community and Interest forums departments.
- Business plan development
- Budget and performance management.
- Productivity and cost analysis.
- Alignment and direction of resources to meet customer service requirements.
- General direction of workforce to meet production requirements.
- Continuous improvement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributing to senior management teams: Actively participating as a committed member of the Leadership team and working across other functions to help complete company goals and deliverables
- A strategic and nuanced thinker with the ability to integrate complex information from multiple sources and drive ground- breaking solutions to issues.
- Ability to lead and influence ideas and people by articulating a compelling and inspired vision and motivating and mobilising individuals and parties towards this common goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Problem solver with an innovative, resourceful and pragmatic approach.
- High levels of resilience and tenacity.
- Integrity, credibility, diplomacy, consistency, confidence, resilience, tenacity, humility, stature and an impeccable personal reputation are all key personal attributes required in this role.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Relevant University/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is essential.
- MBA preferable
- At least 10 years’ experience with 5 years in a managerial position Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Ways
- Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th July, 2021.