Management Accountant at Olympic Milling
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Olympic Milling
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will inter-alia be responsible for the following:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Timely preparation of monthly financial and management accounts and adhoc reports
- Timeous reconciliation of general ledger, sub modules and control accounts
- Ensure that statutories are reconciled and timeously paid
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the FM
The ideal candidate should posses the following attributes and qualifications:
- An Accounting Degree/Professional qualification such as ZICA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position, 2 must be at supervisory level
- Conversant with Sage line 1000 accounting package with particular emphasis on
- Manufacturing Module is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send cvs and applications by email to: [email protected]
Preference will be give to candidates that are available at short notice.
Deadline is 12 June 2019