31 Jul 2020
Management Accountant at Brands Africa Zambia
Welcome to Jobweb Zambia. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Brands Africa Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Minimum of a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent ACCA/CIMA/CA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the FMCG industry
- Able to use various accounting packages including Sage Evolution
- Develops and manages the performance of subordinates in achievement of agreed strategy, business plans and budgets.
- Implements the management and accounting systems , policies and procedures to ensure the production of timely monthly management accounts and year end financials, statutory accounts and relevant financial schedules.
- Maintenance of company general ledgers covering debtors and creditors ledgers and fixed asset registers, inspecting for accuracy and timing.
- Management of payroll and related activities ensuring accurate and comprehensive data and information and controls.
- Liaison with insurance brokers and insurer on company cover renewals and payments.
- Prepare monthly and weekly cash flows for authorisation and use in the organisation
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Ensure Company compliance with all statutory bodies i.e ZRA,NAPSA, PAYE,WCIF etc
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player