Key Accounts Manager at Puma Energy
- Company: Puma Energy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Based in Kitwe and directly reporting to the B2B Manager – Zambia. The Key Accounts Manager will have the responsibility and accountability for all the hydrocarbon business, sales and credit management, to innovate solutions to product applications for customers’ operations, including and product rationalization, rolling out of value adding technical services to the B2B Non Mining Customers and resolving health safety and environmental issues pertaining to product application and disposal.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Implement, uphold and sustain high Safety Standards in the portfolio operations and in line with Puma Healthy, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy & ensure compliance by way of undertaken regular audits across the mine sites.
- Ensure that the fuels business achieves potential sales volumes in the region, correct pricing, profitability and business growth in the area..
- Ensure implementation and continuity of the fuels astrategy / business model.
- Manage key accounts directly and provide all technical support. Undertake where viable value adding programmes to ensure that the business achieves competitiveness with customers outside price & progress chosen accounts towards partnership relationships.
- Manage the fuels supply chain interface.
- Understand the market and competitor positioning in the Zambian market and keep updated records of market size.
- Plan and deliver the Zambia plan including income, cash flow, and other financial and non-financial targets. The Key Accounts Manager will own the P&L for the key accounts.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- A University Degree in a Technical or Commercial field
- Three years sales and marketing experience with demonstrated achievements of success in fuel and lubricants or petroleum products.
- A strong fuels technical background is essential
- A proven track record in the fuels industry especially in the field of Total Fluid Management
- High level of analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
- Computer literacy in business applications and an out of the box positive thinker and operator.
- In-depth Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Self-driven; ability to work independently and ability to make wise decisions on the spot.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Finance Function – Payments, Audit, Salaries, General Ledger
- Maintenance Engineer
- Operations Manager
- HSSE Manager
- TFM Managers
- Other Business Managers
- Business Support
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28 July, 2020