Key Account Manager at Yalelo Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Yalelo Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual to work as a Key Account Manager.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for customer service? Then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends. This position is primarily based in Lusaka but may require frequent travel around the country.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Key Account Manager
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process