Intern – Admin Assistant at SEND A COW ZAMBIA
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SEND A COW ZAMBIA
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Unpaid Admin Assistant Intern
Up to 40 hours per week (days and hours flexible)
6 months Fixed term Contract
Founded by Christian farmers in the United Kingdom (UK), Send a Cow is an international Non-Governmental development organisation with a difference. It works hand in hand with some of Africa’s poorest communities. It provides a proven package of ongoing support and practical training on Gender and social inclusion, Sustainable organic agriculture, and Enterprise development, to ensure some of Africa’s most marginalised people have the confidence, knowledge and skills to help themselves out of poverty and hunger.
- Assist in the office procurement process, assist in the recording of purchase orders and helping to source quotes for purchases.
- Manage office petty cash, maintain a petty cash register, record all transaction in ledger book / analysis book, reconcile expense reports and submit.
- Receive and facilitate the processing of staff finance requests.
- Liaise with management to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assist with office payments to suppliers.
- Maintain up to date asset register for stocks and fixed assets
- Order, procure where necessary and maintain office supplies
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
To apply please complete the forms below (CVs will not be considered). Downloadable documents:
- Application Form
- Guidance on Three Key Achievements
- Job Description
How to Apply
Please send your completed application form and three key achievements to [email protected] by 30th August 2019.
Candidates must be available for interview week commencing 9th September 2019.
At Send a Cow we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our work. We expect all of our employees and volunteers to sign up to our Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy
Apply now by following the link below www.sendacow.org/careers.