Interim Assistant HR Operations Manager at Yalelo
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Yalelo
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for customer service in the following role:
Interim Assistant HR Operations Manager
Location: This position is primarily based at the Yalelo Farm in Siavonga, but may require occasional travel to Lusaka.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Capability of making timely, rational decisions
- Honest and have integrity
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Performance driven
- Practical knowledge of all areas of HR, including excellent understanding of employment law & legislation and best-practice HR codes of practice
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Drivers’ License (Class A for Motorcycles)
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a busy, professional Human Resources department
- Experience and knowledge of HR management systems and providing data, reports, metrics, KPIs, and information through these
- Experience of writing reports and formal meeting notes
- Experience in the development and/or implementation of employment policies and procedures
- Experience working autonomously and in a pro-active way, managing multiple assignments/projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Experience with labor relations e.g. through workers committees/employee forums
- Experience of supervising a payroll process (desirable)
- Business experience outside of HR function (desirable
- ZIHRM (essential), member of CIPD or SHRM (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts to inspire trust and confidence.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills with a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Highly organized with the ability to handle conflicting demands through to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with HR issues, especially when handling sensitive situations and information.
- Resilience and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work within a changing environment and respond to different demands with a sense of urgency.
- Friendly, positive and professional with a genuine commitment and ability to deliver an exceptional customer service.
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.