Infrastructure & Development Manager at Ambassador International University
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ambassador International University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chongwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
FUNCTION: Provide oversight, development and technical management of the campus electrical 210 and 110 diesel generated power systems, solar power systems, ZESCO public power connection, water, and information technology systems.
LOCATION: East of Chongwe 14 kilometers, near Kazemba Mountain
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field.
- Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people oriented environment.
- Two (2) years or more direct experience in related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of related technology in the area of electricity, power generation, and solar for both American and African current configuration.
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of technology.
- Must be a Zambian citizen.
The candidate should be sober, self driven, work oriented and a good team player.
Should be between the ages of 25 – 45 years.