25 Nov 2021
Information Security Analysts at MTN Zambia
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate OPCO activities on cyber defense, information security awareness and High-risk user maintenance;
- Coordinates all IT Audits with internal and external auditors / partners;
- Coordinate security compliance activities with partners and vendors
- Companywide contact for IT security incident reporting;
- Maintenance of the Emergency contact database and communication to all;
- Security controller on Resignation/Terminated staff user account deactivation alongside HR and AD Engineer;
- Responsible for ongoing development, implementation and maintenance of security policies and procedures;
- Responsible for access security health check on all Enterprise and IN Systems;
- Protects systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources;
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements;
- Reviews logs and security exception reports generated by security monitoring tools such as Arcsight, Nessus, Symantec Managed Security Systems, etc and driving resolution of issues reported.
- Custodians of IS Risk Register, anchoring the identification and resolution of IT related risks in the organization.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) an advantage;
- 2 years progressive experience in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th November , 2021.