Human Resources Manager at Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Zambia
- You will be one of the key Leaders on property.
- From business planning to team member engagement strategy to learning and development compensation and benefits to communication, the management team will look to you to take the lead.
- You will be involved in not only managing the HR function but ensuring the success of the operation through effective business planning, talent management and performance monitoring.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
- Manage all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline, and administration.
- Supervise and coordinate all matters of work permits and visas.
- Maintain full records of each person’s employment history, both online and in paper form, and ensure all such information is kept confidential.
- Manage the communication of key messages, business strategy, and vision and values to all staff. Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
- Provide HR input to the business plan of the hotel and control the HR components of this plan on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare the HR Budget for input into the overall hotel budget
- Implement corporate policies, and put in place local policies & processes for salaries and benefits
- Implement and monitor employee incentive bonus schemes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international companies with a track record of achievements.
- Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and computer literate.
- Results driven and strong in people management and development.