HR & Admin Officer at SportyBet Zambia
- Company: SportyBet Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Officer – HR & Admin
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive
The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization which is the market leader in sports betting industry in the continent of Africa.
Responsible for overall operations of the company’s HR & Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and get it audited with internal & external auditors on time.
Comply with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding, training & development plans.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Enhance employee communication and engagement to ensure that the company remains one of the best companies to work for.
- Maintain employee welfare in compliance with existing labour laws.
- Ensure the smooth running of the offices and the maintenance of company facilities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Proven 3 – 5 years cognate experience as HR officer.
- Previous experience in the Internet, E-commerce, Telecoms, or Gaming/Casino industry is required.
- Highly result-oriented, influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under time pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
- Possess excellent team building skills.
- Vast knowledge of employment laws, regulations and policies.
- Proficient in MS office is necessary (especially Ms. Excel)
- Membership of a professional people management body will be an advantage.
Deadline for submission of Cover Letters and CVs: 22nd July, 2021.
NOTE: We screen candidatures through online test (Aptitude & Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will only be shortlisted for interview.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 22 July. 2021