Housekeeping Staff at Rosebel Garden Lodge
- Company: Rosebel Garden Lodge
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
HOUSEKEEPING STAFF (x1)
This function is responsible for efficient and orderly management of cleaning, servicing and repairing of guest rooms. Under the supervision of the General Manager, the following are among the job Key Responsibilities:
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs
- Collecting and disposing of trash
- Assisting guests when necessary
- Submit inventory reports
- At least an Advanced Certificate in Hospitality Management or related field.
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English with any three subjects
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in hospitality and customer service. Experience in Hotel Management or any housekeeping related field is an added advantage.
- General tidiness and good personal presentation.
CORE JOB COMPETENCIES
- Good time management skills
- Multi tasking
- Organization skills
- Food safety and house keeping training
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds (11.3kg)
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning
- Work well under minimum supervision
Method of ApplicationAll applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent via email to [email protected] no later than 23rd Sept,2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of your NRC, Grade 12 and tertiary qualifications along with the cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.