Head Chef at Zambia Revenue Authority
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Zambia Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Zambia
In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented, well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies under the Human Resource Department.
HEAD CHEF ZRA07 (01)
Reporting directly to the Lodging and Catering Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the ZRA business by planning, supervising and preparing high quality satisfying meals at the ZRA Training Centre.
- Plan, direct and supervise the food preparation and cooking activities in the kitchen.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies such as food and ingredients.
- Order or requisition equipment, food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Co-ordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within the establishment.
- Analyse recipes and to assign prices to required supplies such as food items, beverages and other ingredients prior to each training event.
- Offer advice on suitable recipes for targeted participants.
- Record production and operation data/statistics on specified forms.
- Prepare and cook food of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guest or functions.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that set standards are observed
- Maintain high standards of hygiene in the kitchen and surrounding areas.
- Observe Health and safety regulations at all times and as stipulated by the Zambian laws.
- Report all faults on kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate/General Certificate of
Education (GCE) Equivalent
- Minimum of a Diploma in Food Production and Beverage, Hospitality Management, Catering or related course.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in the food industry.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Pleasant personality
- Customer focus
- Trustworthy/of high integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Team-player
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 21st October, 2019
The Director, Human Resource, Zambia Revenue Authority, P. O. Box 35710, LUSAKA.
ZRA National Call Center
Email: [email protected]