Graduates Trainees Recruitment at Japan Tobacco International
- Company: Japan Tobacco International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia
Our success depends on people, we create an organizational culture based on working as one team and being accountable. We are committed to learning and development of the team.
JTI has an Agronomy Development and Extension Training (ADET) Center located in Chisamba, Zambia, where prospective trainees can primarily learn about tobacco production extension services for small scale growers and rotational cropping programs.
ADET is enrolling Agronomy Trainees to commence training in October 2020.
The program details are as follows
- The duration of the training is seven (7) months
- The program is based on theoretical and practical training
- The trainees will be provided with accommodation, meals and training
Would like to be a part of this training?
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of a certificate in Agriculture or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Team player
- Self driven
- Self disciplined
- Good communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Self motivated
- Result oriented
- Passionate about agriculture
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18 Sept, 2020