Graduate Trainee at Eagle Vision Engineering
- Company: Eagle Vision Engineering
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Eagle Vision Engineering is a renewable energy contractor that designs, supplies and installs solar, wind, mechanical, electrical, pumping and agricultural engineering systems. We have a highly skilled and well qualified professional team working together using engineering science, common sense, practical experience and state of the art software. The team comprises of mechanical engineers, electricians, plumbers and agricultural researchers.
The firm is committed to its social economic responsibility of skills training and mentorship programs to empower youths with drive and passion to improve their society.
To improve the lives of people by addressing their technical needs.
To be a God driven firm that makes an improvement in the quality of life of the people we serve by providing innovative and cost effective solutions for our clients’ technical needs.
- People focused
- Quality assurance
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: Eagle Vision Engineering
Location: Olympia Extension, Plot no 6814 Kabile Road, Lusaka.
The graduate Engineer will be trained in the design and installation of:
- Solar and UPS backup systems
- Solar, Hybrid and AC Pumping and irrigation systems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- BSc./B-tech Mechanical Engineering
- Registered with the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Strengths in: electrical engineering, fluid machinery, machine design, thermodynamics
- Not more than two years work experience
Proficient in the following software:
- AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor/Solidworks
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Graphic Design skills (Photoshop/Corel draw)
- Able to interpret MEP construction drawings
- Having a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time conscious and self-disciplined
- Candidate to be strong in theory and practical physical work.
- Good drawing skills
Method of Application
All interested candidates should email the following to [email protected] by 17:00 on Friday, 18 September 2020. If you do not get response in two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
1) Cover Letter showing how your skill-set meet the job requirements
2) Curriculum Vitae with two traceable references