Golden Lay Agri Limited Jobs in Zambia : System Business Analyst
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Golden Lay Agri Limited
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
GOLDENLAY IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER, SUPPLIER & DISTRIBUTOR DF FRESH TABLE EGGS ACROSS THE REGION, BOASTING A FAMILIAR TO RETAIL CLIENTS 8 CONSUMERS ALIKE. OUR FARM & PRODUCTION FACILITIES ARE LOCATED JUST OUTSIDE LUANSHYAON THE COPPERBELT.
WE ARE HEREBY INVITING SUITABLE QUALIFIED C&IDATES TO FILL THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITION:
SYSTEM BUSINESS ANALYST
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure, as well as data analysis. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures are adhered to
This individual will work with the finance and sales team’s system management. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, daily data analysis, function and technical strategy; research & development; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
This individual is accountable for the following systems: SAGE, DOVE and Online Only infrastructure, including any future business software.
- Management of the company’s live software programs
- Organize existing servers, programs and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for all software programs
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Perform regular sewrity monitoring to dentify any possible interferences
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request as per company procedure
- Provide daily system and analytical support reports
- Investigate and troubleshoot any issues that are highlighted in the support reports
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Configure / add new services as necessary
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Bachelor (4-year) degree. with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Systems Administration\System Engineer certification
- Four to six years system admiristration experience
How to Apply
Send your Curriculum Vitaes & traceable References before 12th of March, 2018 to:
Developement Manager Golden Lay Agri Limited P.O Box 90444 Luanshya
Send your email to: [email protected]