Gardener at Kenya High Commission
- Company: Kenya High Commission
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Applications are invited from qualified individuals to fill the position of a Gardener.
- Mowing lawns
- Applying fertilizer
- Removing weeds from walkways
- Trimming hedges and bushes Raking leaves
- Watering plants and gardening
- Cutting overhanging tree limbs
- maintenance of potted plants
- Gardening to cover both inside and outside (front part) of the compound.
- Clearing and opening of drainage system
- Grade 12 certificate
- Able to communicate in English, both written and spoken
- Must be ready to work long hours including holidays and weekends
- Three years working experience preferably in a similar institution
- Police clearance certificate
- 25 years and above
- Person of integrity
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Duration of Employment
Successful candidate will be awarded an initial contract for a period of 36 months. The contract will be renewed depending on work performance.
Method of ApplicationAll application letters in own handwriting with CV, copies of academic and professional testimonials, two traceable references and day time phone numbers for self and referees should be addressed to:
Head of Chancery
Kenya High Commission
P.O BOX 50298
Kindly note that the closing date for receiving applications is 30th November, 2022 and that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.