Financial Analyst at kabamba advisory services limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: kabamba advisory services limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
1. Purpose of Position
Kabamba Advisory has an opening for Financial Analysts within the Investment Advisory department. Persons in this position will spend their day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and research backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
2. About Kabamba Advisory
Kabamba Advisory Services Limited is an audit and management consulting firm incorporated in 2018 with company registration number 120180004717. Kabamba Advisory has established a stockbroking and investment banking unit focusing on local and international investors. We are focusing on investors in terms of short-term Zambian government securities trading, with a market size of USD1.6 billion in 2018, according to a Bank of Zambia Report. Our trading services enable investors to trade in government securities on the Zambian financial markets. Our continuous focus on offering innovative services and a superior customer experience will enable us to become one of the most utilized and well-recognized trading firms for local and international investors around the world. We expect to achieve ZMW1.0 trillion cumulative trading volumes on our books within three years from the launch of our services.
3. Primary responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial data
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on analysis performed.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Guiding corporate clients with their investment portfolios.
- Contacting prospective investors by telephone.
- Assessing the suitability of new clients.
- Contacting clients in response to requests and ad hoc queries.
- Providing investment advice to clients.
- Keeping clients informed of the current position of their portfolio.
- Dealing with queries on existing contracts.
- Answering incoming calls promptly.
- Meeting clients face to face.
- Following up leads.
4. Minimum education and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, finance or related field.
- No experience is required.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions