Experienced Associate at PwC
- Company: PwC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Job Description & Summary
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Full ZICA/ACCA/CIMA or Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution plus part-qualified ZICA/ACCA/CIMA with between (6) and (8) papers remaining to full qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in a tax compliance or advisory role
- Good organisational skills, having the ability to effectively prioritise work, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines whilst remaining resilient
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to take responsibility for own work and interested in self-development.
Additional application instructions
- Please ensure all qualifications are uploaded on the database
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14 Nov, 2020