Enrollment Adviser at Texila American University (Z)
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Texila American University (Z)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Enrollment Adviser.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enters lead lists and individual prospects into system, as identified or provided by self or other staff member
- Communicating with prospective students
- Document communication with contacts by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Assisting in writing reports and analyzing data
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- And any other duties that maybe assigned to the incumbent.
- Full grade twelve certificate.
- Diploma/BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a sales representative (with a learning institution will be an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
Please note that only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted