District Coordinators x4 at CMMB-Zamba
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CMMB-Zamba
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Public Sector Jobs in Zambia
Title: 4 District Coodinators – ( Mbala , Kasama, Mpulungu , Chilubi )
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all.
We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her.
We work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are disproportionately affected by illness and poverty. We know that healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy, educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their livelihoods. We’re making an impact – learn more.
We believe in people.
We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply. Read more from our President & CEO below.
Purpose of the position
The District Coordinator (DC) will lead the planning and implementation of all prevention interventions at district level. S/he will lead the implementation of project strategies, models and approaches like Channels of Hope for Gender (CoHG), SASA!, Communication for Development (C4D), Young Men as Equal Partners (YMEP), e.t.c at district and community level.
Planning, implementation and Reporting
- Lead the planning and implementation of all district level activities
- Support the planning and implementation of project strategies, approaches and models
- Support all district level project coordination mechanisms
- Consolidate and submit monthly, quarterly and annual district reports including success stories, lessons learnt and best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders in implementing district level trainings
- Support the implementation of Every Hour Matters (EHM) and Ending Child Marriage (ECM) campaigns at district level
Coordination and supervision/Monitoring
- Conduct monitoring and supervisory visits for project district level interventions
- Participate in district and community level TWG meetings
- In liaison with the M&E Manager conduct quarterly Data Quality Assurance (DQA) at district level
- Document best practices and lessons learnt from project interventions
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Development Studies, Social Work or in related field desired
- Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in NGO development programming and programme management
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and report writing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills Knowledge in GBV
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to apply advocacy and negotiation skills within district and community setting
- Program management skills to deliver programs with partners and/or through direct assistance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work environment: District – based
How to Apply
Interested persons should send a detailed application letter with specific district preference , a detailed CV and copies of certificates to [email protected] or The Human Resource Manager, Plot 20 Msuzi Road, Woodlands. P.O.Box 320146, Lusaka.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 17th July 2019.