Digital Marketer at Kariba Minerals Limited
- Company: Kariba Minerals Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Kariba Minerals Limited is a mining company and has long been a reliable source of high-quality Amethyst for major manufacturers of gemstone related products. The company is owned 100% by ZCCM Investment Holdings. The company’s market share is estimated at over 90% of the Amethyst originating from Zambia, and we are arguably the largest single Amethyst producer in the world. Presently, the company exports its products mainly to international markets. Worldwide, it is one of the oldest mines for semi-precious stones and one of the largest sources of quality amethysts. Kariba mine is based in Mapatizya which is approximately 110km from Kalomo in the Southern Province.
The company is therefore inviting for applications from highly motivated, result oriented, qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy:
1. DIGITAL MARKETER
- Support the Sales and Marketing Manager in formulating the business marketing strategies and tracking of sales deliverables.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website and other social and professional online platforms.
- Develop digital media strategies with business goals aligned with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Create digital content including website adverts, promotions, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
- Establish our online sales presence and create brand awareness.
- Develop digital roadmap strategies for the business and implement key programs to deliver new functionality supporting online sales platforms
- Implement the Online Merchandising Strategy, Unified Online Standards (UOS), marketing and product content across the online platforms
- Prepare weekly Business Analysis reports on sales drivers and performance
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors
- Research on advertising trends, pricing and products
- Decide on appropriate placement of adverts and what content will reach customers
- Measure digital traffic and Monitor social media and Google Analytics
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to Scale campaigns to maximize Returns on Investment (ROI)
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the position.
- Lead the Call Centre to meet/exceed targets with sales efforts to accelerate the business and win over customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally about payment terms, products, prices, and product availability.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and other social and professional platforms.
- Manage and track online platform sales, payments, product shipping and client’s records.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales forecast to help business operational planning with capacity and inventory.
- Provide daily and weekly reports on online sales.
- Work as part of the Jewellery store personal
4. KNOWLEDGE/EXEPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma in Marketing, Business Admin or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Experience in navigating social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Able to work professionally at all times.
- Possess excellent communication skills in both spoken and written.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
5. SKILLS AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Business Savvy
- Research Ability
- Digital Literacy
- Organized Work Habits
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.