Data Analyst at SupaMoto
- Company: SupaMoto
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Emerging Cooking Solutions (Zambia) Limited, trading as “SupaMoto”, is a Zambian/Swedish joint venture, introducing clean burning modern cook-stoves, renewable cooking fuel pellets made from waste biomass and solar home systems. Our locally produced pellets are cheaper than charcoal and the cooking solution performs similar to a gas stove. Our solar home systems have a built in Pay as You Go (PAYGO)-mechanism and almost all payments for our products are made through Mobile Money. Our company is growing rapidly since our solution is unique and we are one of the first movers on a virgin market for renewable home energy. The positive environmental, socio-economic and macro-level impact of our solutions is immense. We truly have a solution for the dilemma of rapid deforestation and disproportionately high cooking fuel costs for low-income people.
- Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Perform data mining and deep-dive analysis on business performance.
- Preparing reports on business performance trends.
- Support with ad-hoc data requests
- Manage data on SupaMoto’s payment and sales hub (Angaza).
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Expert Knowledge in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, etc).
- Proven working experience as a data analyst and visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc).
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL etc), programming (Java, C, C++, VB script).
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to take on other departmental tasks and initiatives.
- Good problem solving mindset and proactive thinking.